Top Features of the WD40 Smart Straw 450ml
WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 also cleans grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces. This can has a Smart Straw attached.
- Smart Straw: A clever dual action spray that delivers outstanding versatility and performance. With its permanently attached spray mechanism, it offers a quick, economical and simple one-handed action to flip up for precision spray, and then flip down to spray wide areas. And what’s more, there are no lost straws!
- Cleans: WD-40 gets under dirt, marks and grease, making it easy to wipe them away. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing the easy removal of labels, tape, and stickers
- Protects: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- Lubricates: WD-40’s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed, and hold firmly to all moving parts
- Penerates: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- Displaces moisture: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits (Remember to turn the power off before you spray)
Adequate lubrication allows smooth continuous operation of equipment, with only mild wear, and without excessive stresses or seizures at bearings. When lubrication breaks down, metal or other components can rub destructively over each other, causing destructive damage, heat, and premature avoidable failure. The right lubricant will keep your bike working properly for much longer and will save you a heap of money in the long run. You’ll need a thin, dry lube for the cables and pivots of your brakes and gears. This will resist water and won’t attract dirt. Chains require something heavier and will use different lubes for the different seasons. In the summer, a White Lightning type lube will keep them clean and protected but wetter weather means you’ll need a more tenacious alternative.