Stein chainsaw gloves
+ VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Our price: £12.64 + VAT (£15.17 inc VAT)
Please select an option from the drop-down list to add this item to your basket
The Stein chainsaw resistant gloves feature a palm with shaped rubber reinforcement and Kevlar yarn stitching for added durability. This shaping offers the wearer a more dexterous feel during use. Both cuffs are elasticated along with a Velcro pull tab for ease of adjustment. This style of cuff reduces sawdust and dirt entering the glove and also helps to keep the glove tight on the hand. Saw protection left had only. For chainsaw use only, not intended for use as a general work glove.
- Soft leather with rubber finger and palm reinforcement.
- Heavy Duty Threads
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pull tab.
- Multi-layer high tenacity chainsaw protection fibres (Left Hand Only)
- EN388 & EN 381-7 Class 0 (16m/s)
- Available in 3 sizes (8, 9, 10)
- 8/Small – 182mm (fingertip to wrist excluding cuff)
- 9/Medium – 192mm (fingertip to wrist excluding cuff)
- 10/Large – 204mm (fingertip to wrist excluding cuff)