The Zillon work positioning lanyard for tree care adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded. It is designed for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end.
Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end
Simple to use, and effective:
- Easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- Flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Steel friction elements limit wear
- Replacement rope available
Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4.0 and 5.5 m
Yellow colour for excellent visibility.