The Meindl Airstream Rock is the latest development of the extremely successful Meindl Airstream. These chainsaw protective boots set new standards in terms of work safety and wearing comfort.
With its two-part sole, the Airstream provides stability. Movable slats made of abrasion-resistant, grippy rubber characterise the outer sole area. Inside, strong profiling with metal particles provides additional grip, including slippery surfaces.
Meindl has also equipped the Airstream Rock with a further feature, a flexible cuff closure at the heel. It provides a close-fitting finish at the top of the boot, keeping out wood chippings, dirt or snow.
The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a cushioning, reticulate, perforated sponge material that causes a pumping action. To achieve an anatomical shape, a stabiliser made from micro fleece is sewn on to the tongue. A very strong Velcro strap is integrated in the forefoot area and at the end of the tongue to secure the tongue.
- Further development of the proven Airstream features
- High wearing comfort thanks to Memory-Foam-System (MFS)
- Light toe cap made of aluminum
- Gore-Tex lining
- Gripping, self-cleaning “Multigrip Rock” profile with metal particles
- Pronounced heel for more skid resistance
- Cuff closure against dirt and wood chippings from above
- Tightening loop
- Flexible, pressure-free Digafix lacing
- Tongue construction now features a two-piece cut reistant design
- Filling function of the tongue for better air circulation in the boot
- Protective rubber rand encompasses the lower part of the boot
- Reflective dots on the sides
- Removable footbed “Air-Active drysole”
- Height 20.5 cm
- Weight 2160g (size 43)
- Cut protection boots according to EN ISO 20345