The Makita PM7651H backpack mistblower has an efficient 75.6cc 4-stroke engine with low noise, clean exhaust emission and a mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy start-ups. The MM4 Makita mini 4-stroke engine requires no fuel mixing, uses neat unleaded petrol, therefore reduces the risk of damaging the engine with an incorrect fuel mix. Such a low vibration is achieved by 4 damper springs between the engine and main backpack body. This model also features a choke lever and anti-static throttle lever with a 3 stage switching function, a Lock-off button on the handle, without lock-on function for throttle, a non-removable tank cap with a retaining strap and the gap between strainer and tank is 2mm or less, all to comply with EU Standards.
The fan guard prevents leaves and debris from entering the fan section and the fan guard is instaled between the engine and the tank. The PM7651H has a single action switch that activates the liquid chemical flow and a built-in handy fuel level window that allows the user to check on how much solution is left in the tank from the outside.
- Makita PM7651H 4-Stroke Petrol Backpack Mistblower (75.6cc)
- Oil Bottle
- Box Wrench
- Hand Strap
- Flexible Pipe
- Straight Pipe 380
- Hose Clamp
- Tube 10-250
- End Pipe
- Liquid chemical self-mixing function
- Spray amount adjusting dial
- Diffusion cover (wide spray attachment)
- Compliant with EU Standards
- Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission.
- Low vibration achieved by 4 damper springs between the engine and main backpack body.
- Comfortable backpack harness
- Fan guard prevents leaves/debris from entering the fan section.
- Fuel level window
- Choke lever
- Anti-static throttle lever
- Throttle lever with 3-stage switching function