The Makita EX2650LH split shaft engine unit has a 25.4cc 4-stroke engine to deliver up to 1.0 hp. The MM4 Makita Mini 4 stroke engine requires no fuel mixing, uses neat unleaded petrol, therefore reduces the risk of damaging the engine with an incorrect fuel mix. Tool-less air cleaner cover is easy to remove and install.
The EX2650LH has a multi-position engine and multi-position engine lubrication system to enable the engine to be inclined to any angle even when in continuous operation. The split shaft design ensures the EX2650LH is easy to transport from place to place.
Various attachments are available. These include (are not supplied) brush cutter, line trimmer, cultivator, pole saw, hedge trimmer, edging tool and an extension pole. Ideal for a wide range of garden and agricultural applications.
Attachments are easy to change: The simple non-directional drive shaft allows for easy insertion of the attachments shaft into the machine. The lever style lock system allows for quick tool-less installation and replacement of the attachments.
- Makita EX2650LH 4-Stroke petrol split shaft engine unit (25.4cc)
- Hex Wrench x2
- Socket Wrench
- Oil Set
- Accessory Bag
- Developed in compliance with: The following exhaust emission regulation; CARB Tier 3, EPA Pahse 2, EU Stage 2, Safety regulations of the EC Directives
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- Multi-positional engine
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Simple non-directional drive shaft allows for easy insertion of the attachments’ shaft pipe into the machine. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of the attachments. Positioning function enables easy insertion of the shaft pipe of attachments into the right point of the power head’s shaft pipe.
- Easy to transport from location to location due to unique spilt shaft design. Half the length of a regular brushcutter/hedge trimmer/line trimmer.
- Available attachments include: Brush Cutter, Line Trimmer, Cultivator, Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmer.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.