Model EM4350RH is a petrol backpack brush cutter powered by the same 43.0cm³ 4-stroke engine as used for models EM4350UH/LH.
Machine supplied with nylon line head.
- Developed in compliance with the following exhaust emission regulations; CARB Tier 3, EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2.
- Low vibration: Vibration on the back of the operator is reduced by the 4 damper springs mounted between the engine and the backpack frame.
- Accessory case convenient for carrying accessories etc.
- Clean exhaust emission and low fuel consumption.
- Comfortable backpack harness
- Spring assisted recoil starter. Can be operated whilst the engine is on the user’s back.
- Easier maintenance: Large oil filling port and drain plug allow for easy oil change.
- Diaphragm carburetor
- Decompression valve
- Primer Pump