The Makita EM2511LH brushcutter/strimmer has a 24.5cc 4 stroke engine to deliver up to 1.0 hp. The MM4 Makita Mini 4 stroke engine requires no fuel mixing, uses neat unleaded petrol, therefore reduces the risk of damaging the engine with an incorrect fuel mix.
The EM2511LH has a diaphragm type carburettor and easy start system; spring-assisted recoil starter with mechanical decompression to reduce user’s fatigue by reduction of resistance at start-up. Primer pump for efficient cold starting. Translucent fuel tank with a large opening for easier refuelling.
Ergonomically designed loop handle to provide comfortable operation when the machine is tilted and the guard protector is suitable for both metal blade (not included) and the nylon cutting head.
The nylon cutting head (bump and feed) is round and compact and has a cover that prevents the machine from getting caught on the ground during the tilt operation and provides higher usability when replacing the lines. The bigger tap portion enables a stable operation against the rough ground. On-board hex wrench for fast and easy handle position changes and from keeping it from getting lost.
- Makita EM2511LH 4-Stroke petrol brushcutter/strimmer (24.5cc)
- Nylon Cutting Head
- Single Harness
- Socket Wrench
- Hex Wrench x2
- Oil Bottle
- Accessory Bag
- Ergonomically designed loop handle provides more comfortable operation even when the machine is tilted.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.
- Diaphragm type carburettor
- Easy start system
- Primer Pump
- Auto decompression
- Protector suitable for both Metal blade and Nylon cutting head