The Makita EA7900P45E is a powerful 79cc 2-stroke petrol chainsaw featuring an environmentally friendly 2-stroke engine with “Scavenging Losses Rejection” (SLR) exhaust developed without a catalytic converter that can save up to 15% on fuel consumption and reduce emissions.
The high torque and 45cm bar make it suitable for felling, stripping, logging and de-branching and the generous 0.75-litre fuel tank gives up to 30 minutes run time.
Features include a decompression valve for easy pull-starting, a tool-less filter maintenance system plus a manual and inertial released chain brake. Damper springs isolate the handle from the engine reducing user vibration and lateral chain tensioning provides easy operator access.
This is a fully professional unit suitable for landscapers, tree surgeons and maintenance contractors and will provide many years of trouble-free use.
- Makita EA7900P45E petrol chainsaw (79cc)
- 18″ Guide Bar
- 18″ Chain
- Bar Cover
- Universal Wrench
- Torx Wrench
- Tool Kit
- Hex Wrench
- Carburettor Screwdriver
- Environmentally friendly 2-stroke engine with Scavenging Losses Rejection (SLR) exhaust developed without a catalytic converter.
- Up to 15% less fuel consumption with SLR technology.
- Tool-less filter maintenance.
- Manual and inertial released chain brake
- Effective vibration damping.
- Low starting effort with a decompression valve
- Lateral chain tensioning provides easy operator access
- Easy start system