The Makita DUX60Z split shaft power unit is powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type batteries (not included), to supply energy to the 36V brushless motor, with soft start, variable speed control and constant speed control to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 9,700 rpm and 600-watt maximum output.
This unit has a 3-speed electronic gearbox high/medium/low, reverse gear which is particularly useful with the line trimmer heads for untangling the head plus a soft start to protect the user on startup. AFT (active feedback technology) shuts down the motor in the event of a jam and overload protection prevents overload, overheating and over-discharge of the batteries.
- Makita DUX60Z Twin 18V LXT Brushless Battery Split Shaft Engine Unit (Shell only (no battery & charger))
- Shoulder Strap
- Hex Wrench
- Safety Goggles
- Accessory Bag
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Brushless motor
- On/Off button with Auto-Off (No operation within one minute: Automatically power off)
- Loop handle
- Overload protection
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Reverse switch for grass clipping removal
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
- Multi-tool system – versatile optional attachments for a range of applications
- Tool-less installation of attachments