The Makita DUH604SZ battery singled sided hedge trimmer is powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type battery (not included) to supply energy to the 18V brushless motor drive system. This model has variable speed control and constant speed control to automatically apply additional power to the motor to maintain constant speed under load to deliver up to 4,400 strokes per minute for faster cutting.
The DUH604SZ is equipped with curved edged blades to reduce friction resistance suppressing energy loss; low resistance increases the run time, sharp triple edged cutting teeth are designed to catch and firmly hold branches and twigs easily. Other features include a reverse rotation system to free the blade when it is jammed with thick twigs or branches and an automatic off function if the machine is not used within a certain amount of time.
- Makita DUH604SZ 18V LXT Brushless Battery Hedge Trimmer (24″ cut) (Shell only (no battery & charger))
- Blade Cover
- Chip Receiver
- New triple-edged cutting teeth are designed to easily catch and firmly hold branches. Curved blades reduce friction resistance to suppress energy loss. Due to the low resistance, run time is increased.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control (3-speed + trigger)
- Constant speed control
- Electric brake
- Reverse button
- Two-handed start-up for user protection
- Chip receiver
- Automatic off function if it is not operated for 60 seconds after being turned on