The Makita DUC306PT2 battery top handled chainsaw kit includes 2x 5Ah 18V LXT batteries and DC18RD twin fast charger. This battery-powered cordless top handle chainsaw comes with a 30cm bar and chain suitable for super quick branch and trunk cutting, making it ideal for professional arborists operating in the landscape environment. With a highly efficient 36v brushless motor that is powered by 2 x 18V LXT batteries that can offer around 500 cuts in 50mm cedar wood with 5Ah batteries, this chainsaw is a real petrol alternative. Features include a variable speed trigger with a maximum chain speed of 20m/s, LED battery capacity lights and a torque boost mode that provides extra power when cutting thick or hard branches.
The DUC306 is well balanced, lightweight and comes with a hanging D ring that is suitable for rope attachment when working at height and is fitted with a chain brake that stops chain movement almost instantly when operated.
- Makita DUC306Z Twin 18V LXT Brushless Top Handled Chainsaw
- 2 x Makita BL1850B 5Ah Batteries
- Makita DC18RD Twin Fast Charger
- 12″ Guide Bar (Part Number 165245-8)
- 12″ Chain (Part Number 196740-7)
- Bar Cover
- Captive nuts: prevent loss of nut when removing sprocket cover to replace guide bar or saw chain
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
- Hook located to position the guide bar straight down when the chain saw hangs from the user’s waist
- Metal spike bumper: Firmly grips workpiece to provide more control, making cutting easier.
- Torque boost mode: raises the current limit temporarily for faster cutting of thicker branches