The Makita DMR110 DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio, capable of receiving both DAB and DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and is powered by AC adapter or Makita Li-ion battery (not included).
The DMR110 Job Site Radio is equipped with two powerful 76mm side-firing speakers for a rich, stereo sound system, digital DAB/DAB+ and FM tuner with LCT backlit display and 10 pre-set channels (5 DAB and 5 FM), AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (connecting cable not included) and micro USB port for software upgrades.
The DMR110 is not compatible with G-Series, XGT, Ni-Cad or Ni-MH batteries.
- Makita DMR110 18V LXT DAB/DAB+ Battery Job Site Radio (Shell only (no battery & charger))
- AC Power Lead
- Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- The flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a job site
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to an external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li-ion, CXT and LXT batteries.