The Makita DC18RC 14.4 / 18v LXT single fast charger, uses ‘Intelligent Charging Technology’ to control current, voltage and temperature to maximize the battery life.
The DC18RC has a cooling system that blows cool air into the battery, as a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
- (3.0Ah LXT): 22 mins
- (4.0Ah LXT): 36 mins
- (5.0Ah LXT): 45 mins
- (6.0Ah LXT): 55 mins
- Makita DC18RC Single 14.4V / 18V LXT Li-ion Fast Battery Charger (240V)
- Fast charging
- Built-in CPU – gathers information from the battery’s memory chip to determine the optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan – cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14.4v LXT batteries have a built-in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium-Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment. A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad