Serrated Steel Impeller Blade Technology with up to a 5:1 reduction ratio delivers superior suction and shredding capabilities in a compact footprint.
Keep your pace going with instant easy nozzle height adjustment from the operator’s position. You’ll get non-stop, efficient pavement-to-turf transition for faster parking lot and leaf cleanup.
Power. Performance. Capacity.
The Pro Vac SI delivers the suction power to clear litter and debris faster. Throated nozzle design increases airspeed for improved vacuum capability. Unique rectangular discharge chute prevents debris clogs. The optimized 40 gallon no-kick bag design prevents wear and tear. Optional Hose Kit for cleaning flower beds and hard to reach areas. Hose seats securely in special contoured pocket that blocks air flow when not in use.
Backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Powered by a Honda® GSV190 engine or Briggs & Stratton® Professional Series™ 850 engine
- Serrated impeller shreds debris down at up to a 5:1 ratio
- Instant nozzle height adjustment at handle provides seamless turf-to-asphalt transition for faster debris and leaf clean-up
- Throated nozzle design increases airspeed, while unique rectangular discharge chute prevents clogging of debris
- Optional Intake Hose Kit for cleaning beds and hard to reach areas; sits securely in special contoured pocket that blocks air flow when not in use
- Thick gauge, all-welded steel housing with welded studs provides years of service
- 40 gallon capacity angled no-kick bag with sewn-in plastic bottom prevents wear-and-tear while in- use and when loading and unloading the vac
- Ergonomic, foam-gripped handles angle upwards to match operator hands natural position and reduce user fatigue