- 210cc / 7hp Hyundai heavy duty 4-stroke engine.
- Two large pneumatic wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Wheel brake and engine throttle controlled directly from the handle bars.
- 450mm digging depth (adjustable in 4 steps).
- 21 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth – 10 times stronger than steel.
- Easy lift handles.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your trencher for years to come.
Weighing 135kg, the HYTR70 ground trenching machine is great for laying pipes, cables and drainage. It is easy to maneuver due to its large adjustable handlebars and heavy duty pneumatic tyres makes moving over rough ground easier. Ideal for jobs where access is restricted allowing the operator to dig a trench at any location as only 70mm wide, the HYTR70 can fit through a standard garden gate.
Built to make tough trenching faster and less demanding the cutting bar can be adjusted to 4 cutting depths upto 450mm deep and can dig upto 60m per hour. The soil is cleared from the chain area by a side mounted auger. The wheel brake and engine throttle are controlled directly from the handlebars for maximum comfort and control.
Suitable for professional construction use, drainage, garden maintenance and serious DIY, the HYTR70 ensures you will never struggle with back breaking and time consuming trench digging again. The HYTR70 garden trencher is fitted with a ‘dead-man’ engine kill safety switch for maximum safety.
The 21 replaceable teeth, tipped with mining-grade tungsten carbide which is 10 times harder than steel and can dig trenches in seconds.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HYTR70 is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
Covered by Hyundai UK 3 Year Platinum Warranty.