- Easily handles loads of up to 500kg perfect for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- Climbing ability of up to 20 degree inclines.
- 3 forward and one reverse gear.
- 196cc / 6.5hp Hyundai petrol engine.
- Maximum load capacity 500kg / skip capacity.
- All terrain rubber tracks.
- Heavy duty design and hydraulic tipping mechanism.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
The HYTD500 power barrow features manual gear operation with 3 forward and one reverse gear. The drive is controlled by a single lever and left and right track-stop/brake levers for turning make this very manoeuvrable.
Featuring an ergonomic design combined with speed and high productivity, the HYTD500 can allow a multitude of applications. The skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging.
The strong steel front skip has a large 500kg capacity, great for all types of different materials and perfectly balanced when working with a full load.
Its compact size allows it to fit through a standard doorway and confined spaces. Powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine the HYTD500 has enough power to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials even at an incline of 20 degrees.
Easy to transport the HYTD500 features bottom protection plate to avoid damage by stones. With rapid one person tipping operation controlled by the single lever hydraulic rapid tip system.
In The Box: Hyundai HYTD500 Tracked Dumper, Spark Plug Spanner & User Manuals.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.