- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 160Amp
- Electrode size 1mm to 4mm
- Duty cycle of 95A / 100% / 10minutes, 160A / 35% / 3.5minutes
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Includes welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by a Hyundai 2 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.
The HYMMA-160 is a lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase ARC/MMA welder from Hyundai.
Weighing only 6.0kg, the HYMMA-120 is easy to carry around thanks to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case with powder coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Accessories include electrode holder, earth clamp, chipping hammer and wire brush making the HYMMA-160 extremely cost effective.
The HYMMA-160 ARC welder features a stepless regulator for infinite variable control of the welding current with a low current facility for effective welding of thinner materials. The welding (output) current of the HYMMA-160 can be regulated within the range of 10-160 Ampere making the HYMMA-160 adjustable to suit welding different materials and thicknesses of steel.
Beware of lower quality models by always checking the ‘Duty Cycle’. Duty cycle is the amount of time, within a 10 minute period the welder can be used, on a given output. For example, our 160A welder has a duty cycle of 35% when used on 160A output. This means it can be used for three and a half minutes in every 10 minute period.