- Handles loads of up to 500kg ideal for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- Climbing ability of up to 20 degree inclines.
- 4×4 drive system (3 forward and one reverse gear operation).
- 196cc / 6.5hp Hyundai OHV petrol engine.
- Maximum capacity 500kg / 1/2 tonne.
- Features 4 large multipurpose pneumatic off road tyres.
- Heavy duty design and tipping mechanism.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
The HYMD500 power barrow features manual gear operation with 3 forward and one reverse gear making it easy to move around, when turning or working on slopes.
Featuring an ergonomic design combined with speed and high productivity, the HYMD500 can allow a multitude of applications. The chain driven 4 wheel drive offers considerable advantage over friction driven designs used on similar machines. The skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging.
The strong steel front skip has a large 500kg capacity, great for all types of different materials and perfectly balanced when working with a full load.
Its compact size allows it to fit through a standard doorway and confined spaces. Powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine the HYMD500 has enough power to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials even at an incline of 20 degrees.
Easy to transport the HYMD500 features 4 large pneumatic off road tyres, with central wheel engaging 4 wheel drive when loading on rough terrain this mini dumper also features bottom protection plate to avoid damage by stones. With rapid one person operation simply push the mini dumper into place, apply the parking disc brake for total operator security, fill the barrow and transport your load.
In The Box: Hyundai HYMD500 Mini Dumper, Assembly Tools & User Manual.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.