- High-quality nubuck leather from Europe
- Highly breathable shoes let your feet “breathe”.
- Suitable for orthopaedic insoles
- Additional rubber cap prevents wear and tear
- Oil/petrol resistant sole
- This is a boot which fulfils the requirements of S3 and makes a major contribution towards ensuring health and safety at work.
- It has been awarded the coveted test mark KWF-Level Standard. The Board of Trustees for Forestry and Forest Technology (KWF) thus certifies work equipment that meets important safety standards. The boots are worn by professional forestry workers over a period of several months. This practical test takes all four seasons into account and the boots are worn on a wide variety of terrains.
- The work shoes meet the cut protection standards of the Klasse 1 (20 m/sec).
- The anatomically shaped protective cap on the front of the safety shoe reduces the risk of objects damaging your feet and toes. It consists of glass fibre reinforced plastic and is substantially lighter than a conventional steel cap.
- The soles of HAIX shoes are equipped with a puncture-resistant metal-free insole.
- The insole absorbs moisture and transfers it to the insole. This keeps your feet dry and prevents unpleasant odours. The insoles are washable at 30 °C.
- Thanks to three different insoles, you can adapt the shoes perfectly to your feet. It is shipped with the red inlay (medium) as standard.
- The lining of HAIX shoes is made of soft and breathable leather.
- The work shoes are approved for orthopaedic fitting without losing their safety certification.
- The integrated heel cup of the functional shoes ensures good foot guidance. It adapts to the heel of the wearer by body heat.
- Thanks to the breathable material, warm and moist air is reliably discharged to the outside.
- A slip-resistant antistatic sole insulates against cold and heat.
- The rough look of nubuck leather gives the shoe a sporty, modern look.
- The rubber toe cap made of abrasion-resistant material protects your HAIX shoes additionally.
- The sole system supports the natural curvature of the metatarsus to effectively prevent foot misalignment.
- It is antistatic and resistant to oil and petrol.