The Hitch Climber Eccentric is an evolution of the classic Triple Attachment Pulley that became widely known as the ‘Hitch Climber’. The design improvements are the result of over a decade of Hitch Climber design and manufacturing expertise, together with feedback from climbers.
The new geometry offers greater efficiency combined with a striking aesthetic. The ‘pushing plates’ will advance your friction hitch earlier and the optimised fairlead flairs direct rope towards the sheave when tending slack.
Also features a large sheave with an efficient roller bearing and a stainless steel axle. Patent pending.
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminium side plates
- High strength (MBS 32kN, WLL 6kN)
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently
- Optimised rope fairlead flairs
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing