The ART LockJack is manageable, efficient and easily operable device for ascent and descent in tree climbing. The LockJack offers every climber, beginner or pro, a safe, dynamic and energy saving climbing experience. Equipped with the ART Swivel the LockJack compensates twists of rope and body alike and thus raises the climbing comfort considerably.
- Multifunctional ascent and repelling device for the running double rope
- Approved for descent with 2 persons
- For textile ropes EN 1891 from Ø 11–13 mm
- The device can be installed on the climbing line without any threading
- Body and parts are made of aluminium machined in the solid
- All worn parts can be replaced
- Service life: 5 years
- Tested with: 15 kN / 3 min.
|Rope Diameter||11 – 13 mm|
|Min Breaking Strength (MBS)||25kN|