The ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables. As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Built to the same high specification as our renowned TuffBank™ Armorgard FlamBank™ is specially designed to comply with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. Available in 7 sizes, the FlamBank™ is ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around the lock.
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant.
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard- conform to industry standards.
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables.
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard.
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage.
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation.
- Robust steel plate construction and powder coated for maximum durability.
- Optional facility to add castors using the pre-drilled holes.
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||765 x 675 x 1270 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||675 x 605 x 1185 mm|
**Have you considered the delivery? Your order will be for standard kerbside delivery unless other arrangements are made with us on the time of ordering (costs vary). Will you need a tail lift or other assistance?
Please also state when you would like delivery to be made as a redelivery charge will occur is no-one is able to sign for it.**