Chainsaw protective trousers that bring a new level of comfort and ease of wear for any serious chainsaw user. Incorporating a Multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range is the lightest chainsaw stalling system available.
The trousers have been designed to incorporate Climasphere breathable fabrics to make for the most comfortable chainsaw trousers on the market, with a six-way stretch to make them more flexible, and even a tag to secure the trousers to your boots to keep dirt out.
- Hi-Visibility chainsaw trouser – all round protection Lower leg reinforced with aramid based fabric
- Ultra light chainsaw blocking system
- Climasphere breathable fabrics for comfort
- 6-way stretch concept to reduce fatigue
- Reinforced lower leg – extra abrasion resistance
- Cargo & phone pockets with double fold over flaps
- Zipper system designed to survive heavy use
- Hi-Vis stretch flex reflective leg bands
CONFORMS TO EN ISO 20471
RIS-3279-TOM & GO/RT 3279 FOR RAIL
Class 1 (20m/s) EN 381-5 Type C