3M™ SecureFit™ SF400 Series Safety Spectacles
The 3M SF400 Series is an extension to the successful SecureFit range of protective eyewear. Each model in the SF400 series is comprised of a rimless lens and fixed-length temple arm. An integrated side-shield is included for added protection. The temples feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort across a diverse workforce.
This innovative design promotes improved comfort and security of fit. Adjustable nose pads and soft-touch temple inlays provide increased comfort and improved grip.
The 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog (SGAF) coating has been added to the SF400 Series to give EN166 Anti-Fog (N) and Anti-Scratch (K) protection.
- Design provides excellent coverage and good field of vision
- Offers excellent protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Lightweight design (19g)
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology for secure and comfortable fit
- Adjustable nose pads for a personalised fit
- Soft-touch dual moulded temples for increased comfort and grip
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog (SGAF) coating on selected models to give EN166 Anti-Fog (N) and Anti-Scratch (K) protection.
These products are intended for protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5˚C and +55˚C (T) in accordance with EN166:2001. They also protect against UV radiation in accordance with EN170:2002 (clear and amber lenses), and sun glare in accordance with EN172:1994 (grey, I/O and blue mirror lenses).
Several lens options are available for a variety of different applications:
- Clear – Good colour recognition and excellent UV protection
- Grey – Protection from sunglare
- Amber – Enhanced contrast in low light conditions
- Never modify or alter this product
- Do not use this product against hazards other than those specified in this document.
- These products are not suitable for grinding or welding
- These products are NOT designed to be worn over prescription spectacles.
- In accordance with EN166:2001 safety spectacles cannot be tested and approved for use against liquid droplets. Where liquid protection is specified a suitable product should be considered, for example safety goggles.