For high performance hearing protection against moderate noise levels, use 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X2. The electrically insulated, twin headband design helps reduce heat build-up on top of the head, and the stainless steel wire, coated with plastic makes the headband the most robust 3M has to offer. It is both strong and comfortable as the flat wide headband has a soft plastic coating providing stable pressure on top of the head. No exposed metal means the product is ‘dielectric’ providing electrical resistance for those applications with risk of spark or charge. Carefully moulded sliders ensure the earmuffs are easy to adjust when on the head. Wide, soft foam ear cushions help workers stay comfortable, while the slim cups offer improved compatibility with other safety equipment. Reducing noise up to 31 dB, 3M PELTOR Earmuffs X2 are colour-coded yellow, making it simple to select the correct level of protection from the X series range. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, helping extend the life of the product. They’re also available as helmet mounted or neckband models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 31 dB
- Wide flat headband is electrically insulted making the earmuffs electrically resistant or ‘dielectric’
- Colour-coding makes it easy to identify the level of protection being worn
- Slim cups offer improved compatibility with other safety equipment
- Wide soft ear cushions help workers stay comfortable
- Twin headband design provides heat dispersion and internal stainless steel design offers consistent pressure and comfortable fit over an 8 hour period
- Designed to optimise weight distribution and balance for outstanding comfort
- ABS plastic cups are rigid, high strength and impact resistant
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) soft outer cup coating protects from abrasion and bumps
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X2 offer the comfort and versatility of the X1 with higher noise reduction for moderate noise exposure situations
3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X2 are our innovative hearing protectors with a modern slim cup design. They feature an electrically insulated, twin headband that decreases heat build-up on top of the head, and offer noise reduction up to 31 dB.