Standard attenuation 26SNR
- Comfortable, lightweight hearing protection
- Designed to protect against moderate industrial noise
- A good choice for power drilling and grounds maintenance
- Modern, streamlined styling with low profile ear cups
- Features plastic arms arms and an orange band to bring kit components together more aesthetically
The range of Peltor X Series Ear Defenders from 3M heralds a new standard of design, comfort and protection. Built in conjunction with customers and with the wearer in mind, they combine lightweight comfort and modern styling with ground-breaking attenuation techniques. The result is a range of hearing protectors that meets the needs of a wide variety of applications, offering unparalleled attenuation in a streamlined design. 3M Peltor X1 Ear Defenders X1P5 offer standard attenuation (SNR 26dB) that protects the wearer’s hearing from light to moderate noise levels such as those generated by power drilling and grounds maintenance activities. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear, even over long periods, with ear cups that are low profile but allow maximum space inside to help keep heat and moisture build-up to a minimum.
A full range of hygiene kits is available to keep your ear defenders in clean working order.
Peltor is a trademark of 3M Company.