The new generation of AP batteries feature a new look design and are a direct replacement of the current versions. Both the AP 100 and AP 200 have also benefitted from a capacity increase allowing tools to run up to 25% longer. The AP 300 remains the same capacity but features the new, more visible orange branding. Despite the increase in capacity of the AP 100 & 200, they remain the same weight, which is a great benefit for all end users, helping to keep the overall system weight to a minimum. See table on the next page for old/new specification changes.
- + 25% longer working time due to higher Energy content
- Low weight, AP 200 only 1.2 kg – recommended for HSA and MSA 160/161 T
- Can be used in the rain due to integrated humidity cell protection
- Better visibility due to the orange colour on the front side
- Charging level indication with 4 green LED
- Failure indication with red coloured LED
36 V, 5.2 ah Lithium-Ion battery. The AP 200 offers excellent run times on our cordless tools. The battery has an integrated LED charge indicator, clearly displaying as and when the battery needs charging. Compatible with the AL 101, AL 300 and AL 500 charger unit.
|Battery Voltage||36 V|
|Battery Capacity||4 Ah|
|Charging time (to 100% capacity) with AL101 charger||165 mins|
|Charging time (to 100% capacity) with AL300 charger||55 mins|
|Charging time (to 100% capacity) with AL500 charger||35 mins|