Prabos Ultra chainsaw boots (class 2)
+ VAT (£174.00 inc VAT)
£120.00 +20% VAT may apply*
Please select an option from the drop-down list to add this item to your basket
Hand Crafted Design
- The upper materials are manufactured using fully waterproof, breathable hydrophobic leather (2.2mm thick).
- Advanced comfort membrane with shock absorbing inner fabric.
- Glued and stitched for extra resistance.
- Rubber Demon fire sole with high definition heel.
- Temperature controlled air flow system reduces moisture build up and regulates foot temperature.
- Anatomically designed and softly packed tongue.
- Removable cushioned footbed can be removed and washed.
- Friction resistant ball bearing speed lacing system.
- Class 2 cut protection to 24 m/sec.
- Steel toe cap safety protection.
- Kevlar midsole for increased underfoot protection.
- Resistant to oil, chemicals and heat.
- 1 set of additional black & orange fleck laces.
- Waterstop footwear cream 250gsm.
- User fact sheet.
By caring for and treating your new chainsaw footwear you will be maintaining the quality of the boot materials, making them last longer and perform to the standards you expect.
Hand made in the Czech Republic.
Certifications & Testing: CE EN ISO 20345 – CE EN ISO 17249 A E P HRO HI CI WR SRC