Oregon 91VXL 3/8" .050 semi chisel chainsaw chain
+ VAT (£0.42 inc VAT)
Our price from: £0.21 + VAT (£0.25 inc VAT)
Please select an option from the drop-down list to add this item to your basket
LOW PROFILE chain 3/8″-91VXL
This high performance low profile chain is ideal for professional users, using lightweight chain saws in commercial operations such as tree surgery and pruning.
Chamfer “Chisel” cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners that offer outstanding performance along with durability and easy, forgiving maintenance comparable to round-corner chain.
- Ramp-shaped depth gauges reduce kickback.
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles
- Lubrilink™ tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain.
- Lubriwell™ oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar’s groove.
- Recommended for lightweight petrol saws, for bars from 12quote; to 18quote;(30cm to 45cm).
- Use on bars with a groove width of 1.3mm (0.050quote;)
To purchase custom loops, set the quantity to the number of drive links you require.
To purchase more than one custom loop, set the quantity to the number of drive links you require in each loop, then repeat for the amount of loops needed.