The Makita EA6100P45D petrol chainsaw features a powerful 61cc 2-stroke engine with stratified air scavenging to reduce exhaust emissions. With high torque and a 45cm bar this unit is ideal for felling, stripping, logging and de-branching and the generous 0.8-litre fuel tank gives up to 30 minutes run time. A spring-assisted recoil starter reduces the resistance required to pull the starter rope making it easy to start the engine and damper springs isolate the engine from the handle effectively lowering user vibration.
This is a powerful fully professional chainsaw suitable for landscapers, farmers, tree surgeons and maintenance contractors.
- Makita EA6100P45D petrol chainsaw (61cc)
- 18″ Guide Bar
- 18″ Chain
- Bar Cover
- Universal Wrench
- Torx Wrench
- Tool Kit
- Hex Wrench
- Carburettor Screwdriver
- Low vibration system with damper springs to absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles.
- Enhanced air filtration; centrifugal separation system effectively removes dust particles away from air intake and reduces dust stuck on the filter.
- Easy start-up with spring assisted recoil starter reduces user’s fatigue by drastic reduction of resistance caused when the starter rope is pulled.
- In compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations thanks to stratified scavenging engine.
- Big fuel tank – up to 30 minutes operating with one tank fill