The Makita DUH751Z battery hedge trimmer is powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type battery (not included) to supply energy to the 18V brushless motor drive system. This model has a soft start for smooth start-ups, variable speed control; 3 speeds plus trigger and constant speed control to maintain constant speed under load, to deliver up to 4,400 strokes per minute.
The DUH751Z is equipped with a double-action switch and electric brake for operator safety, a blade tip guard to protect the blade from unnecessary wear and 5 position rotating rear handle.
- Makita DUH751Z 18V LXT Brushless Battery Hedge Trimmer (30″ cut) (Shell only (no battery & charger))
- Blade Cover
- New triple-edged cutting teeth are designed to easily catch and firmly hold branches. Curved blades reduce friction resistance to suppress energy loss. Due to the low resistance, run time is increased.
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control (3-speed + trigger)
- Constant speed control
- Electric brake
- 5 position rotating rear handle
- Soft start
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Reverse button
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.