Comfortable and hardworking jacket in Hi Vis Yellow certified to EN ISO 20471 High Visibility standard. The ATHV4000-YEL forest and arb jacket has all the same features of the standard Breatheflex jacket range,with the addition of the flexible reflective day-glo stripes, which mean that the jacket also conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3*. Two large side pockets with zip closure, and a large zippered rear pocket can be found on the outside of the jacket, and inside there is a large pocket to hold an arborist first aid kit. There are two further chest pockets (left and right) suitable for a mobile phone. The sleeves are fully removable (by means of zipper at the shoulder)* and feature velcro fastening cuffs for a snug fit around climbing or chainsaw gloves. With the removable sleeves this forest and arb jacket can be worn as a traditional jacket, or body warmer.
Please note: This garment has no chainsaw protection in the standard version, but we do offer chainsaw protective sleeves, which can be purchased separately and zipped on instead of the standard sleeves. Please contact us for details.
* With sleeves removed, the EN ISO 20471 rating is reduced to Class 2.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3*
- Climasphere breathable fabrics for moisture management.
- Abrasion resistant Kevlar reinforcement at key wear areas
- Removable sleeves for warm weather
- Dual phone pockets on chest
- NB if sleeves are removed this garment only conforms to EN 20471 Class 2