We are happy for people to comment on our website, but we have to make sure that no one is being offensive or abusive or otherwise causing mischief.When you post a comment, it will be checked to make sure it doesn’t break any of the rules below before appearing on the site for everyone to see:Comments must not:
- be considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable material
- contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- advertise products or services for profit or gain
- attempt to impersonate someone else
- include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- contain links to other websites
- contain “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- deviate from the topic of discussion
We reserve the right to reject any comments that fail to meet these conditions, but the final decision to accept/reject a comment is at our moderator’s discretion. We also reserve the right to remove comments at any time.